About Transport Workers
There are over 90,000 transport workers delivering people and freight in Australia. There are truck drivers; train, tram and bus drivers, taxi drivers, garbage collectors, pilots and air hosties. During Covid19 these workers are continuing to front up to work to deliver us and what we need to where we need it. We owe them a debit of gratitude. The #TransportWorkerKindness Campaign focuses on acts of Kindness for these valuable transport workers.
What will be do?
Make a poster or use one of our templates below to thank the following groups of workers:
- Truck drivers: make a poster and place it in your car window
- Train, tram and bus: place a poster in the stop and take a photo
- Garbage workers: stick a poster to your bin
- Taxis: thank your Cabbie (or Uber driver) ask them how their day is going, give a tip if you can
- Food delivery: thank them and give a tip if you can
- Pilots and hosties: thank your hostie and ask them to pass on thanks to the pilot
Here are some templates you might like to use for the Campaign, or develop your own. Please use the hashtag #TheKindnessPandemic to help them understand why you are doing what you are doing.
Thankyou Truckies for filling our supermarkets
TRAIN TRAM & BUS Drivers
Thankyou to all our Bus, Train and Tram drivers
Thankyou for emptying our bins. We'd be lost without you
Pilots and air hosties
I have contacted the TWU and yarra trams ... need to contact Vline