What does strong mean to you
and how did you find your strong?
So many people have experienced tough times and found their strong. We want to learn what strong means to them, and discover how they found it. The #FindingStrong campaign takes an appreciative inquiry approach to celebrating these strengths and sharing them with the broader community - particularly people who are doing it tough because of COVID19. The Campaign is being undertaken by the Kindness Pandemic in collaboration with Beyond Blue and with support from the Department of Premier and Cabinet Victoria.
How to participate
If you would like to share your story about what strong (mentally strong, or resilient) means to you, here are the steps to participate:
- Share a story about what strong means to you and how you achieved it
- Use words to tell your story (please try to keep to under 200 words)
- Share an image to help tell your story
- Share your words and image to your social media with the hashtag #FindingStrong and #BeyondBlue
- Share your story to the Kindness Pandemic Facebook group directly or email and we will share it for you.
Thankyou to everyone who shared their stories with us in the Facebook group. We have included stories here and on the other Finding Strong pages so everyone can read them.
Beyond Blue has a very useful Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support service, which is available 24 hours/7 days a week. You can click on the image below, or here
Partners and collaborators
The Kindness Pandemic is pleased to be collaborating with Beyond Blue and to be supported by the Department of Premier and Cabinet, Victoria.